Cookies & Data
- We do not collect personal information unless it is needed (e.g. our newsletter).
- We do not share your personal information except to comply with the law.
- We do not store your personal information on our servers unless it is required to operate one of our website services (e.g. comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to our newsletter.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _ga_gtag cookie data kept for 24 months.
- MailChimp: email address is kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Affiliate Networks: an affiliate tracking cookie, which is normally stored inside of your browser for 30 days after you click on a link (e.g. Commission Junction, Impact Radius, Shareasale, and other in-house partners).
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Disabling cookies may cause certain features to be non-functional. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.